Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 20- Walking after the Spirit

Rom. 8:6... To be spiritually minded is life and peace.

I feel like a normal person. Wow. What is that ?
LOL
It's such a great feeling to feel like I have myself on track. I have my house in order. literally. I have a clean house. Caught up on laundry. Spiritually I feel like I am on track too. I have not had any sleeping probelms since I started this. How awesome is that?

John 8:31-32 If ye continue in my word, then ye are mydisciples indeed, and  ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

What was the truth that I was missing all this time? " seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. "
I was so caught up in the problems I was having, that my vision was skewed.
I stopped putting God first because I let myself become defeated. I was tired and worn out, and let that steal my joy.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly

My desire was simple, I wanted to get my house in order and get back on track with God. I just didn't see how I could achieve it when I was so worn out. It took God's help and just simply making up my mind to do something to change. Yes God will help us, but sometimes its not a wait and see option. Sometimes it's a get off your spiritual lazyboy chair and do something choice and it's a daily one.


Life abundatly can't happen without seeking God and His kingdom first. We might try to achieve it on our own through pleasing our own selfish desires, but it always leaves us with empty hands.
When God is first that is when satisfaction and fullness happens.

Praise the Lord for His never ending mercy and grace in my life. Praise Him for saving me. Praise Him for Him never ending patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment