Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 3



"and her lamp does not go out at night." Proverbs 31:18b


This time management theme is really giving me the boost in the behind I need.
I did get up earlier. Woo hoo!
I am going to sign off the computer after this post.
I am starting the boy on his writing

Now this next verse is just as convicting.
If the woman of Proverbs of 31 lived today (and by the way, she does....it's YOU!), she would not spend her evening in front of the t.v. watching hours of the world's view of reality. She wouldn't waste time on activities that didn't support her family, her friends, her ministry or her Lord.
Quote from Blessed Beyond Measure

Anything that takes away from your time with God, and his purpose for your life is idleness.
I feel I have a good handle on the TV issue already. Not much of a TV watcher. However, my husband and son both love the boob tube and I find myself sitting there vegging at times just to spend time with them.
We need to start having a family devotional time so this is something I will have to bring up to Dh. maybe instead of watching it, because its on, we can do a devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment