Monday, March 18, 2013

Right Now Belief

Just posted this in the (in)courage to Mend group on FB

"I think God is bringing me back around to hope. 
I was concentrating on my heart sickness from the first part or Prov. 13:12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: and forgetting that there is a second half  but [when] the desire cometh, [it is] a tree of life. It says "when" it comes, not if. 
Sometimes waiting on Him to move is hard, and I have been waiting for some things for so long. I was getting heart sick and wallowing in it.
 But God! 
He is showing me signs of his working behind the scenes. He is the God of hope.

Rom 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost."
 
He will fill me with all joy and peace in believing. That is the key, believing. Trusting. Knowing it will come to pass and having peace that it is right around the corner. The problem for me is my right around the corner and God's are two different things. His timing is perfect and mine is "right now!"
  
"Right now if you believe God will do a miracle for you." That is how the song goes. It's not saying the miracle will come right now, but it is saying if you believe right in this moment then it will come to pass. The important thing is to keep having right now belief, each moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment